Friday 5 October 2012

Study Cases

To demonstrate research in my top three areas of interest, I hope to narrow down my jellyfish and settle on an aim I'm 100% sure of:

 x Ask fellow computer artist Eilis to write me a paragraph detailing something original, which I will then draw. This will by a "Illustration & Story Study".

x Finish "Clarity Pause" painting, and redo the girls using proper character creation development. Compare the original to my study case. Show people, ask questions, gather answers. This will be my "Concept Art Study".

x The perspective of story telling is important. Come up with 2 species' with a relationship and tell both sides of the same story. This will be my "Story Study".

x Illustrate a word/emotion. This will be my "Illustration Study".

No comments:

Post a Comment