Monday 1 October 2012

It begins!

And 4th year has started. I plan to use this blog as an organizer and progress report. 4th year is so big and scary, I'm really struggling to organize things! I'll be tagging posts according to the best suited 'module' as well.

Right! With 4th year I'm certain I want to focus on:
x Concept Art 
x Illustration 
x Story Telling through Art

I'm almost certain all of the above interconnect and strengthen an image/concept, but I need to personally figure out what will be core and what will support (e.g. 60% concept art, 20% story, 20% final illustrations. Thus making my project about process, for example) After my meeting with Brian Robinson, my jellyfish really got fat!

And my jellyfish just keeps expanding, and not getting any lighter:



I'm currently reading books that interest me, taking note of artists that inspire me and asking WHY they do and how they work, and painting an illustration that is not 'correct'. I'll explain in the next post my plans for it!

 In the mean time, here is my mood board from Summer. I wonder how much it will change? I plan to update/expand the mood board as much as possible:

No comments:

Post a Comment