Saturday 19 January 2013

Story Study - Final

My final illustration. I moved away from doing two, and focused my energy and time into completing a singular image that could portray both the good and evil in both creatures.



Of course, I wish I had more time to refine my illustration, and awaiting feedback from Ryan Locke, I may revisit them in the future, as I hate time constraints to be the reason for my lack of showing art skills. Learnt alot about staging, colours, and lighting and happy I was able to put my new knowledge into these pieces. Got to look up some interesting references too, such as "body sliced in half"...

My goal with this piece was to show not everything must stick to the norm, and that there is no set pure good/evil. This case study/test became a personal learning experience and test of skills. Very interesting experience, my favourite so far I think!


No comments:

Post a Comment