Wednesday 16 January 2013

"For the love of Raphael, I've ran out of blogpost titles."

So, how do the angels/demons work in my world? As sayings. As mentioned before, Voices and Swords & Shields class angel/demons will be rarely or never seen/represented on Earth where my characters will live. So, why did I create them? How will they be relevant?

Just as we have religion in history with little to no evidence, we also have alot of faith, art throughout history and stories and sayings. And that's exactly what I want in my world.

I find this a hard topic to explain in words. So here are drawn examples of how they will be used in my world. Please note I've drawn everyone in a human shape, but this DOES NOT reflect my final characters. I will probably redraw these in the future when I've defined my cultures and fantasy species and their stances to the angels/demons.







No comments:

Post a Comment