Wednesday 13 March 2013

Week 26 - Final Crit Feedback

Today was the Final Crit. I was extremely happy with my feedback, I finally feel like I'm 100% confident with my project direction, over the past 4 weeks I've been happy with progress from Pitch. Especially as my aim has had many iterations.

Feedback from Crit from Lectures:

- Breathe!! I sped through my presentation.
- Good progress, good direction, my project is interesting ( :)!!)
- "Critical framework is beautiful. But explain; what did you learn?"
- All my case studies are Japanese. Most relevant to me is FF X. Maybe look at Fable 3.
- "I don't want to offend anyone." "There's always going to be someone who's offended... Don't be afraid."
- "It's your world. You make the rules. Break the rules, justification!"

The final presentation is all thats left. I've begun building it like a skeleton and add to it when I can. Lynn has mentioned she'll be sending out an email asking for whats expected in it, so I'm waiting for that before I start detailing it.

Just for friends and lecturers reading my blogpost, to lighten your day: - notes taken for me by Robin G and Judy V (they wrote feedback lectures gave me so I wouldn't forget):

- Who has the bigger hat?
- The pope is fabulous!
- Ask why!?!
- TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW! You are da expert! TALK! YOU GO GRRL.

Thank you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment